This program allows graduates from an eligible post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience.

A Post-Graduation Work Permit is a document that gives you permission to remain in Canada as a worker and work full-time for up to 3 years after you graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution. It affords you the opportunity to gain Canadian work experience, which can help prepare you to apply for Permanent Residence.

There are many eligibility factors which one must qualify for before applying for a Post Graduate Work Permit:

  • You must have Canadian education certificate from a full-time course which lasted for at least 8 months
  • In addition, you must have graduated from:
  • a public post-secondary institution, such as a college, trade/technical school, or university
  • a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as public institutions, or
  • a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees but only if you are enrolled in one of the programs of study leading to a degree as authorized by the province
  • You must apply for a work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation (for example, a transcript or an official letter) from your institution indicating that you have met the requirements for completing your academic program.
  • You must have completed and passed the program of study and received a notification that you are eligible to obtain your degree, diploma or certificate.
  • You must have a valid study permit when you apply for the work permit.

We have dealt with numerous of Post Graduate Work Permit application cases. We have helped our clients in their difficult situations and have guided them to draft a more effective application. We can help you draft your application and arrange the required documents. A well-planned and complete application will increase your likelihood of acceptance and will save your from hassle.